CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Me.. Ooh My

Where does the time go?? I still can not believe that my baby girl is almost 9 months old or that my little man will be 4 next month. Where have I been, it seems like just yesterday I was a Baby Making Machine. I have been very blessed by God with the gift of these two great children. Sure they may seem to think that it is funny to wake mommy up at 5 am on her day off, or think that 9pm is too early for them to go to sleep. But, for the most part they are two very easy and wonderful children. We had a small photo shoot this morning after breakfast so I thought that I would share some pictures.



I can't wait to see what the future brings, but I know that it will be a blast!!!

3 comments:

Bobbi Sharp

Awe.

Kayce

I am judging the Mommy Moment for Baby Making Machine -

The pictures are adorable! What an amazing couple of kids!

Great post!

Kayce

Jennifer

What cute photos! Love it! I can't wait to have my own cute kiddos!

Post a Comment