CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Updates....

Ok, so I really suck at remembering to post on the blog. Major fail, I know. So let me get you up todate on what has been going on.

Isabelle turned 1!!!!!
Yes, it is even hard for me to believe. But, here she is looking cute as ever at her birthday party.






Christmas 2009!!!
And just a few days later both of the kids were able to really enjoy Christmas ( not that Isabelle did not enjoy her first Christmas last year, I think that she really enjoyed all of the sleep she got that day :o) )





New Years Eve 2009!!!
There is not much really to say here. Heck, I couldn't even stay up long enough to ring in the new year. But, I was able to get a much needed mommy make over. Ok so all I did was get my hair done, but hey it counts. Here is a photo of Dan and I at my nephews first birthday party (he turned one on new years eve)


And I think that gets us up todate!!! I promise to be better about posting this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment